Wednesday, March 20, 2013

BL love

Tuesday Workout Wrap-Up: 4.26 mile run + abs video

Wow!  Did you watch the Biggest Loser finale on Monday night?!  I was so excited/sad for the end.  This was such a good season!  I was texting and tweeting with Alyssa the whole show - we were booth rooting for Danni.  She did so good this season and won so many challenges on her own.  Spoiler Alert below!


Girl-Crush Extraordinaire

Danni totally killed it and beat all the big boys!


Last night I joined my run group for a nice sunny run. Still getting used to the daylight after work  It was really windy, so still pretty chilly.  My friend Deirdre joined me this week to catch up.  We hadn't seen each other in a bit so it was a nice casual paced run that flew by b/c we were talking the whole time.  She is getting over an ankle injury, so asked me to pace us and push her to 4 miles...surprise I snuck in an extra quarter mile :)


Before bed (aka falling asleep to an episode of Chopped) I did this quick ab routine:




I picked up a couple treats at Whole Foods today to try.

1) Freeze Dried veggies - I have been craving something crunchy and salty.
2) Dark chocolate calcium chew




Reviews tomorrow.

Lunchtime also included buying a new copy of No More Trouble Zones.  My copy is long gone and I needed it back ASAP.  Thank goodness for Amazon 2 day shipping :)



3 comments:

  1. OMG No More Trouble Zones aka the Most Brutal workout known to man. In my opinion anyway.. haha. I hope you also find it challenging so I didn't just make myself sound like a wimp.

    I was rooting for Danni too! Love her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is brutal! You are no wimp! I miss me some surrenders :)

      Delete
  2. I need to do more NMTZ, it's so hard to get motivated because it's so painful! But such a good workout.

    I LOVE Danni. Did you see her on the today show? I DVR'd it (it was Tuesday) and watched it like the second I got home.

    ReplyDelete